I didn't know whether to put this under Week Three or Week Four, but anyway, I finished assignment 1 yesterday, a few hours before it was due. It wasn't all that bad in the end.. but I did have a lot of trouble starting the assignment and figuring out exactly what I needed to do. Question 2 really stumped me because I thought we actually had to prove that our technique works using induction. Instead, the TA told me just to use it to come up with a solution for n+1 meals. I sincerely hope that was what Prof. Heap wanted, otherwise I would have messed up a whole question.
Labels: Assignments, Week Four
1 comments:
October 4, 2008 at 5:34 PM
I think helpful TAs will be a feature of this course. My hope is that students end up talking to TAs when they are most motivated --- when they're working on an assignment.
Post a Comment